'2 Bed 2 Bath' Luxury Cottage, Car Parking & Garden
Blakeney is a charming little coastal port & a prime North Norfolk location
2 Double Beds (also option of 1 x double & 2 x twin beds)
This cottage ticks all the boxes; prime coastal location, 2 good sized double bedrooms each bedroom having it's own private en-suite bath or shower room. There is one designated car parking space, and an enclosed patio garden.
Good Sized Sunny Patio Garden
The interior is furnished and equipped to a very high standard indeed, offering a perfect property for that luxury break or holiday.
Blakeney is a lovely little port and the cottage is just a short distance from the quayside. Walk through the charming streets and lanes to find a deli, some little gift shops, cafes , 2 local pubs that serve food, a great fish restaurant - The Moorings , mini supermarket, and the smart Blakeney Hotel which is open to non residents.
There are boat trips from the quay to Blakeney Point seal colony, and coastal walks, one path leads to the nearby Wiveton Hall cafe / restaurant which has views over the marshes to the sea, and on to one of our favourite village pubs serving an truly excellent menu - The Wiveton Bell.
Along the coast are the huge sandy beaches at Wells & Holkham, Cley Beach, and on to Holkham Hall with its lovely grounds and cafe & upmarket shopping at Burnham Market.
- Parking for 1 car.
- Enclosed Garden with outside table and seating
- Short distance to quayside and coastal walks.
- Good local shops, cafe, restaurants.
- Very high standard interior
- Oil fired central heating , and wood burner.,
- Fully furnished and equipped
- Kitchen is fitted with an electric oven and hob , fridge freezer. dishwasher, washing machine, microwave & toaster.
- Kitchen utensils , pots and pans , cutlery and plates.
- Bed linen and towels provided.
- Bed linen and towels are provided - either 2 x double beds or option of 1 double and 2 x twin beds by prior arrangement.
- Log Burner - guests should bring their own fire lighters, & kindling. logs can be purchased locally.
- Sorry no dogs allowed
- Strictly no smoking policy
- A £50 deposit may in some cases be required, which is fully refundable after your stay , subject to any breakages or extra cleaning beyond fair wear and tear.
- Accessibility Guide