Blackbird Cottage is a grade II listed period brick and flint cottage
A brilliantly located brick and flint, single storey cottage tucked away in a pretty garden so close to Blakeney quayside and the start of the coastal path.
The cottage sleeps up to four (plus cot) and creates a relaxed and comfortable atmosphere with one large bedroom and the smaller bedroom has a single bed with a small pull out bed ideal for little ones!
A perfect coastal retreat for a couple or for young families providing every home comfort and more. The pretty garden is sheltered, sunny and secure with plenty of furniture, a BBQ and summerhouse. To the side of the cottage you will find private parking.
As a single storey property, it really is a perfect retreat, not only for those less mobile around winding or narrow stairs, but also for our very young visitors.
Blakeney is the perfect place for a break at any time of the year, so do contact us to arrange your getaway at Blackbird Cottage.
Sorry - no dogs allowed.
Parking for 2 cars.
- hand painted kitchen
- white crockery, high quality utensils and glasses
- oven, hob, microwave, dishwasher and retro fridge freezer
- dining table and chairs for four
- bright dual aspect room
- two comfy two-seater sofas
- wooden flooring and rug
- cosy wood burning stove
- HDTV with Freeview and dvd
- a collection of books, magazines, cd's & dvd's
- plenty of holiday information and guides
- beautifully refurbished
- bath with thermostatic powerful shower
- extractor fan and heated towel rail/radiator
- underfloor heating
- mirrow that does not steam up!
- pretty garden views
- white cotton bedding
- hairdryers provided
- Feather & Black king-size bed
- main bedroom now with freeview tv
- plenty of holiday storage
- smaller twin room with two 3ft beds
- second twin bed easily stores away making a more spacious room for one guest if required