Detached, '3 Bed 3 Bath', Car Parking For 2 Cars & Garden
( 1 Double Bed and 4 Single Twin Beds )
'The Kelling' is a detached holiday property located in a small & select development called ' The Pastures ', just off the Blakeney Quayside.
'The Kelling' offers parking for two cars ( many local cottages cannot offer proper off road parking) , a private garden to sit out in, and is just a two minute walk from the Quay.
The interior is spacious and light when compared with many older properties, and is well furnished and equipped ready for your occupation. There is electric heating, hot water, and double glazing.
An entrance hall leads on to a good sized living room with an open fire place and a dining area , fitted kitchen with appliances, separate games room , three double bedrooms ( 1 Double Bed and 4 Single Twin Beds ) and one bathroom and two further separate shower rooms. There is a balcony off the main bedroom having views towards Blakeney Point.
Blakeney is a very sought after North Norfolk destination, it has a number of hotels offering places for you to eat in the evening, two local pubs that serve food, a highly regarded fish restaurant ' The Moorings ' , a mini supermarket, deli, fish mongers, and a number of little shops.
Blakeney harbour is a small quayside with boats moored up, and boat trips are usually available.
There are lovely walks including out to Blakeney Point famous for it's seal colony.
Fully enclosed good sized garden, and balcony
- Parking for 2 cars at the property itself.
- Private enclosed garden
- 2 minutes walk to Quayside
- Spacious ground floor property
- Electric heating , open fire, double glazed.
- Fully furnished
- Kitchen is fitted with an electric oven and hob , fridge freezer. washing machine, microwave & toaster.
- Kitchen utensils , pots and pans , cutlery and plates.
- Freeview T.V.
- Bed linen and towels provided for 2 or 3 bedrooms as required- please see Special Notes below.
- Option of double sized sofa bed allowing for 8 people to stay subject to an additional cleaning and laundry surcharge.
- Open fire - guests should bring their own fire lighters, & kindling. logs can be purchased locally.
- One or two dogs allowed subject to our terms and conditions, & may include a cleaning surcharge of £14 per dog.
- Strictly no smoking policy
- Accessibility Guide