Big Barn Conversion With Car Parking & Garden
7 Bed & 6 Bath Barn with 2 / 3 / 4 Bed Cottages Nearby
A large & imposing holiday home offering the ideal location for a large group looking to celebrate together or enjoy a holiday. The accommodation is big, bright and airy all being very well furnished and equipped throughout. There is plenty of car parking and a good sized garden.
Beaches and the coast are just 3 miles away, and the property is located in a lovely village, which has a pub and countryside walk on your doorstep.
- Lovely beaches
- Countryside walks & cycling ( hire available )
- Golf club with day tickets
- Great gastro pubs nearby
- Seal trips
- Fishing trips
- Sailing & boating
- Shopping trips to Burnham Market & Holt
- Catering - subject to arrangement & availability
A selection of neighbouring luxury barns, so your family and friends can all book together.
We have a large barn conversion that can accommodate your group booking, or a number of smaller barns that can be booked together if you prefer your group to be in neighbouring holiday cottages. Use the drop down calendar below to check availability of each property. Select from these upmarket holiday barns all within close proximity. Please note that the Bolt Hole (sleeping 4) and Garden Cottage (sleeping 2) are 0.6 miles from the other Rookery Farm barns.
Upmarket holiday barns, in sought after North Norfolk location.
Meet up for that special celebration !
Holiday all together with friends and family
- Enclosed Garden with outside table and seating
- 3 miles from the coast
- Local attractions for children, lovely walks and cycling routes
- High standard interior
- Central heating
- Log Burner
- Fully furnished and equipped
- Kitchen is fitted with an electric oven and hob , fridge freezer. dishwasher, washing machine, microwave & toaster.
- Kitchen utensils , pots and pans , cutlery and plates.
- C.D Player
- Bed linen is provided for the number of bedrooms booked
- Bath towels are provided but please do not take away from the property, bring your own beach towels.
- Two dogs allowed subject to our terms and conditions: dogs not to be allowed on furniture or beds, please keep on a lead whilst walking on farm land, dogs not to be left unattended at the property at anytime, please bag up all dog poo and dispose of.
- Strictly no smoking policy
- National Tourist Board Gold Award